Please apply in writing to the Secretary to the Trustees. There is no standard application form. Please write a brief covering letter explaining the nature of the project and including the following:
- information on the exact purpose of the grant;
- the amount required, with details of how the budget has been arrived at;
- information on any other sources of income: those that are firm commitments as well as those still being explored;
- in the case of UK charities, the charity registration number;
- the latest annual report and audited accounts;
- any plans for monitoring and evaluating the work.
Grants awarded to charities registered outside the UK will be conditional on the Trustees receiving progress and final reports on the project, photographic evidence and final project accounts certified by an internationally recognised organisation.